Blog Search: Powered by Google

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Down by the Railroad: Pictures of assorted cars and junk found near the Eugene, OR Union Pacific railroad tracks

Derelict drive-through coffee shop, circa early 1990s. This used to be Fast Lane Coffee's Oakway Mall location in Eugene, if I remember right. Never in my life would I imagine I would find one of these in a junkyard.

Dead trucks, camper and random junk near the same junkyard-type lot that the coffee stand was in. There was a house with a large Free Souls Motorcycle Club banner displayed prominently directly across from this, so I left as fast as I could.

Smashed 1960 Dodge Pioneer 2-door sedan with top removed. I doubt that this car has ANY usable parts at all, except possibly the Pioneer script on the rear fender.

BMWs and a Datsun Z-car, again, but with better chances of being rebuilt than the other ones I posted about two weeks ago.


Partial 1940 Ford two-door sedan, nose into the weeds next to the wing off of an outlaw-style race car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Leave a comment!